Mesogog

Introduce yourself!

68 posts in this topic

HOLY HELL MIKEY!?!?!?!?! lmao WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! lol

And i'm sorry to hear about your year. :( my condolences.

HOLY HELL MIKEY!?!?!?!?! lmao WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! lol

Are you laughing at my pain, Zephy?   I thought you were my friend.

No actually. I don't laugh at people's pain. I said I was sorry about your year.

I was laughing at the fact that you came back at all because there have been talks here and there about where former Pre members could be now and I remember bringing you up is all.

Welcome back Smokin Ranger! Did you want me to merge your new name with your old account? What the hell you been up to since we last saw you? Its great to see you back!

Hello everyone! I've been a fan for a while but haven't interacted with the fandom much. I like to RP original rangers, draw, and just have a good time.

Hey y'all! It's been so long. I recognize a lot of the names on here, but not sure if I really interacted with you guys. 

Anywho, name's Mike and it's been a nice trip down memory lane looking around the boards again. Last time I was on I was just a teenager. Lol. 

Holy crap this is awesome to see all of these familiar names and people! Missed you all and it's great to see you again!

Where DHA at?

That's the million dollar question.

I would talk with her on Facebook often. But about a year and a half ago she went silent with zero activity and has had none since.

She did that once before for a bit but would come back. This time has been excessively long. No warning. Nothing. Just stopped.

♂️ I'm honestly not sure what to think. Hopefully she's ok and someone can find her. Although I'm obviously a bit concerned. She's gone completely silent on all social media for some time. 

Some of the others on here were/are also friends with her on social media and offline. Maybe they know more? Hope she's ok. Its been about 3 years or so since I last talked to her or shes been on social media. She may have just moved on with life and is doing her own thing offline. I miss that girl though. She is the best.

Hello everyone! I've been a fan for a while but haven't interacted with the fandom much. I like to RP original rangers, draw, and just have a good time.

Welcome! So how long have you been into Power Rangers?

Hey y'all! It's been so long. I recognize a lot of the names on here, but not sure if I really interacted with you guys. 

Anywho, name's Mike and it's been a nice trip down memory lane looking around the boards again. Last time I was on I was just a teenager. Lol. 

God I feel old. Like really old now. lol

God I feel old. Like really old now. lol

Lol. Yeah, I know what you mean. It's been so long. And ironically enough, I had just started rewatching some of the older seasons when I had gotten the email about the board updating. Coincidence? Haha

Hey there, guys! Name's SkyeLinkHyrule, but you can call me Skye. I've been a PR fan for a long time and love to write and RP. I'm hoping to meeting you guys!

• Like 2

Welcome to PRE Skye! I'm Mesogog aka Chad.

I look forward to seeing what you can do! 🙌🏻

6 hours ago, SkyeLinkHyrule said:

Hey there, guys! Name's SkyeLinkHyrule, but you can call me Skye. I've been a PR fan for a long time and love to write and RP. I'm hoping to meeting you guys!

Nice to meet you, Skye! Glad to have another writer and RPer in the midst! Name's Andrew! Welcome aboard 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to PRE. And yay for another rper!