Mesogog

Introduce yourself!

It's time to sound off!

My name is Chad, owner, creator, and originator of PRE and one of the founding helpers of Rangercrew (then called Rangercast). (Member #5 baby!)

I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota and love the outdoors and doing fun but sometimes stupid things.

Whoo hoo PRE! 

I've always wondered if there would ever be a time that we would see PRE again. We've had some wonderful times in the past. In hopes to make new fond memories too.

We can't forget you're the father of the meso babies too, Chad. They have grown up to be the terrors we all have feared and loved. Lol (did you forget already?)

1 hour ago, Illy said:

Whoo hoo PRE! 

I've always wondered if there would ever be a time that we would see PRE again. We've had some wonderful times in the past. In hopes to make new fond memories too.

We can't forget you're the father of the meso babies too, Chad. They have grown up to be the terrors we all have feared and loved. Lol (did you forget already?)

Welcome back Illy. It's great to see you here! :D

It's been a long time so here goes. I'm Danny and I went by various names like Party Boy, Servo, and others I can't remember, because I'm old...er now. Gotta say it's great to see PRE making a comeback!

DANNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That is all I have to say now. Lol

Let's see if I remember how to do this also.... ILLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, still got it. lol

What have you been up to?

And who knows why they shut RangerCrew down? Did they give a reason? I was kinda outta the loop on it until the last few hours.

We need to find someone that was on RC staff or was a regular there for that answer. 

Just living life day by day with the hopes I don't go completely insane haha. Now I have a 5 year old daughter who likes watching Power Rangers because of me watching it on Netflix. In Space is her favorite followed by Time Force, Jungle Fury, and MMPR. I'm such a proud daddy that I can pass on my love for PR. xD

11 hours ago, Illy said:

We need to find someone that was on RC staff or was a regular there for that answer. 

Where have they went into hiding at? LOL

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Just living life day by day with the hopes I don't go completely insane haha. Now I have a 5 year old daughter who likes watching Power Rangers because of me watching it on Netflix. In Space is her favorite followed by Time Force, Jungle Fury, and MMPR. I'm such a proud daddy that I can pass on my love for PR. xD

I can totally relate! 

I've been fighting bronchitis and walking pneumonia this week. So I haven't went to work or done much of anything. It's sucked. 

My boys really arent into PR. lol. I've obviously failed as a parent lol.

Hellooooo! It's so good to be back! New PRE means new name for me; it's Andrew, aka Sylar from the old board. It's so great to be back and to see some familiar faces popping back up *coughcough*Illy*coughcough* *coughcough*Danny*coughcough*

Thanks for bringing the board back, Mes! I'm looking forward to being back :)

6 hours ago, BlueLegacy said:

Hellooooo! It's so good to be back! New PRE means new name for me; it's Andrew, aka Sylar from the old board. It's so great to be back and to see some familiar faces popping back up *coughcough*Illy*coughcough* *coughcough*Danny*coughcough*

Thanks for bringing the board back, Mes! I'm looking forward to being back :)

You're welcome! It's great to see you and the others back!

I had to take a bit of a break from PRE this week due to a nasty illness but I'll be back in in the next day or two more full time hopefully. :)

You all will like what I have in store. So keep busy on here and showing the world that PRE and PR love!

And help promote PRE any way you can. It has a ways to go but I know we'll get there!