Sign in to follow this  
Mesogog

Beast Morpher Impressions

Beast Morpher Impressions  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the first episode of Beast Morphers?

• Absolutely!
    • It was ok
    • Not Really
    • It sucked!
    • No Opinion Yet

5 posts in this topic

I have to say, it wasn't at all what I was expecting, given the way the Nickelodeon era has been run thus far. This one seems like an interesting story so far and I'm curious to see where Hasbro is taking the franchise now. One of the things that I really enjoyed was the subtle nods to previous seasons. The mention of Rita Repulsa was a nice nod to the original series as we enter into a new era. Also, the subtle nods to other seasons was nice too.

As it is only episode one, I can't say whether or not I'm going to be inclined to continue watching episodes. I will, however, definitely be checking out the second episode! My interest has been peaked so far!

• Like 1

I thought the first episode was pretty good and we got introduced to a lot of characters who all got some development from Zoey, Ravi, Devon and Mayor Daniels to Blaze, Roxy, Commander Shaw, Nate, Betty and Ben

• Like 1

I think the morphs are pretty cool. However as with other seasons they tend to have long drawn out morphs at the beginning, then make them quick without any real effects as the season progresses or they just make them faster. I'm sure the same will happen here too. We'll see I guess.

What do you think of the theme song? It's not bad. Kinda wish there was bit more to the chorus though. lol

"Beasts Unleashed" was a good start of the Hasbro-era of the franchise. The episode was like a combo of Saban Entertainment and Disney-era seasons, with many recognizable elements from "Day of the Dumpster". I'd say the show is definitely heading back to the direction of the pre-Saban Brands Era seasons. However, to be on the safe side, I'll wait for a couple of episodes to see how certain elements in the show progress and where does Hasbro end taking the show. 

The theme song was OK, but I'd really like if the show would go back to the standard 1-minute length for the series. The sets and the suits look amazing, and the cast did a great job in the first episode playing the characters.  The only thing that remains to be seen is how do and how much do they end up using the Go-Busters footage. As long as they don't get the Rangers waving their weapons around in an armored version of their Ranger suits in the cockpits, I'm cool with the show.