Illy

Power Rangers SPD: Destruction of Earth

121 posts in this topic

Let the destruction begin.

Plot: It has been done. What no other forces of evil has ever done before. 

In a ruthless and tough battle against the demon lord, Rissien, The SPD rangers found themselves down, battered, wounded and out without powers. Lord Rissien and his army went through the city destroying everything that was in their path, capturing the people of New Tech City for future slaves. 

But the rangers managed to escape and made their way back to the base where only more destruction laid before them and the death of their mentor. 

Is this finally the end of the rangers? Will they have the strength to go on knowing that they might not make it out of the final battle alive or will their fate be just like the Commanders? Find out on who lives or dies and which side wins.

SPD B-Squad Rangers:

Caleb Wyatt : SPD Red Ranger :  BlueLegacy

Andrea Lambert : SPD Pink Ranger : Danny

Lindy Hunter : SPD Blue Ranger : Illy

??? : SPD Yellow Ranger :

Jason Morris : SPD Green Ranger : Illy

Aries Kellan : SPD Shadow Ranger : Illy

Kassie Dawson, yellow SPD ranger: deceased

Commander Cruger: SPD commander: deceased

Allies:

Kat Manx : Illy

Bridge Carson : BlueLegacy

Villains:

Lord Rissien : Illy

Thorex : Everyone

Demons : Everyone

Whoo hoo! Andrew you have been added. I'm so excited....to blow stuff up. Lol

The explosions rocked the ground as the vibrations could be felt throughout New Tech City. Glass shattered to millions of pieces and spraying outward from the force of the blasts. Fires erupted and thick, heavy black smoke filled the air. 

Screams and cries for help echoed and could be heard for miles. A sinister laughter over powered the pleas. He accomplished what no other has ever done before. He over powered the rangers he fought so hard against and he brought their Command Base down. Now it sat in ruins. He had pushed them back just before the explosion took place. He surely hoped they had perished right along with their Commander. 

Their fight was brutal and Lord Rissien will give the old dog credit but he was no match for him when he met his end at the tip of his sword. 

Now his children ran freely, collecting those that didn't make it out in time. Potential subjects for his children who waited to be free from the dark pits of hell. He made his way through the city, admiring the sheer beauty of their handy work. A grin spread across his face. "Soon. Soon all of New Tech City will be mine." His laughter was deep and rough. Eerie and sadistic as the sound carried through the air.

At first it seems like a dream, one that they would surely wake up from and none of this would be real. They fought so hard to keep control but in the end: they lost. 

The explosion to the command base happened so quickly that they were caught in the downfall. Their sanctuary became their traps. 

Lindsey Hunter moaned as the fog of unconsciousness began to pull away and lift. Her ears were ringing, drowning out any sounds. Her head pounded hard and with each pulse it took it felt as though someone was chipping away at her skull. Blood oozed out sliding down the side of her face from the gash across her forehead. Her body felt dead weight, numbness settled deep down. 

It took her a minute to fully recover and the cloud in her head to clear. She gasped loudly, filling her lungs with air for the first time it seemed. The muscles in her body twitched, sending a shockwave of pain through every ounce of her. Her chest ached with each breath she took, her legs screamed with agony especially her left thigh. Crimson instantly filled her nostrils. There was more blood. She fought to move her hand, her fingers and pressed them to her forehead. She yelped when the pain tingled. She opened her eyes, blinking them a few times to adjust to the darkness that fell upon them. An unfathomable heartache settled in her chest. Something was wrong.

Not that far away from where Lindy was, Ares Kellan began to stir. His breathing was raspy and quick. His chest ached and when he tried to move his shoulder, excruciating pain travelled the length of his arm. His shoulder was dislocated. 

He groaned, moving his body when he rolled onto his side. He cursed when he tried to pull himself up. His head hanging low, his fingers clutching into a tight fist as he tried again. It was nauseating to move, a wave of lightheadedness hit him hard and he fell back. "Fuck." He cursed, grabbing at his head. 

It was the sweetest sound to her ears when she heard him curse. "Ares?" Lindy called out to her best friend. 

"Yeah." He said, not moving an inch until the world around him stopped spinning.

"Thank god. Are you okay?" 

"Never better." He grumbled, rolling to his side again and opened his eyes. He could see the top of her head but that was about it. "Are you..."

"I think so." In her first attempt to move, the pain was almost too much to take. She cried out and grabbed her leg. 

"Lindy..." Ares was quick on his feet, ignoring the dizzy spell his body took hold of and he stumbled towards her direction and fell at a heap next to her. "What is it?" 

She bit back the scream she wanted to let go of, breathing heavily as she forced her words out. "My leg."

He scooted down a little, holding his bad arm close to him and pushed the debris from around her lower body and he saw the cut. About an inch long and it was deep. A piece of glass stuck out. "This is gonna hurt." He told her, and slowly as he could to not do more damage he started to pull the piece of glass from her leg. 

Everything had happened so fast. He could barely have the time to process all of it. 

Caleb Wyatt's vision was blurry as he slowly blinked open his eyes. His head was spinning. His vision slowly came into focus and he was able to assess the situation. Delta Command was nothing short of rubble littered across the streets of New Tech City. He tried to move. He was frozen. A shooting pain traveled all the way up his leg, making him cry out.

"Shit."

His hand ran over his face, feeling the blood trickling down from his forehead. He grumbled in annoyance under his breath. He tilted his head, cracking his neck as he did so. His genetic ability slowly began to come into play; the cuts on his head slowly fizzled away, leaving no trace of wounds outside of the blood staining his face. The bones in his leg snapped back into place and clicked back together. No matter how many times in his life had he healed himself, it still hurt slightly.

Caleb forced himself up to his feet. His uniform was torn. 

The others. He thought. Had anyone else gotten out? And more importantly, had anyone else survived the attack?

When the glass was removed from her leg, he tossed it and quickly covered the wound with his hand. He could feel the blood seeping through his fingers. "I'll have to close it but the first chance you get..." He looked down at her and their eyes met. He could see the beast just below the surface. 

Lindy nodded, blinking back and pushing the rage down. She wanted to attack Ares for causing her so much pain for pulling the piece of glass from her leg. For touching the wound and for just by looking at her. "Hurry." She told him before she couldn't tolerate it anymore.

His fingertips flickered with a bluish white electrical energy. It sizzles and crackles just enough of a jolt to use as he slowly moved his finger along her wound, closing it as he went.

Lindy shot her hand out and grabbed a hold his bad arm and squeezed. She cursed at him, calling him every name that she could think of by the time he was done. "I'm gonna kill you Ares." She seethed with pain.

He ripped the sleeve off his shirt and used it as a bandage until they were able to get better medical help. "No you won't. And don't be so loud. They could hear you." 

"Let them hear me. I'll rip them apart and use their heads as baseballs." 

Her voice. 

Caleb felt a knot in his stomach tie up. There were a lot of thoughts racing through his mind. He didn't give himself time to compute them. Instead, he took off running, searching for the source of the sound. 

He came to a skidding halt, seeing both Lindy and Ares. He breathed a tiny sigh of relief. At least two of them were safe. That was a plus. 

His eyes met hers. A flood of several emotions washed over him. It had been some time since they'd seen each other. The last time had not ended so well for them. He took a moment to gather up his thoughts. There were more important things at stake. At least in this moment. He took in a breath through his nostrils. The time to be a leader had come.

"Are you two alright?" He asked. "Have you seen anyone else?"

His scent toyed with her senses, teased her and than pulled away from her. It felt like she was slapped in the face and mocked. She had turned her head when the sound of footsteps came their way and stopped. 

He was standing there, together in one piece. Their eyes met and she felt her heart break. Their relationship was anything but...complicated. Six months ago, they fought, broke up and she walked away from everything and everyone. She returned home to her pack in the hills on the outskirts of New Tech City, away from him while she nursed a broken heart and searched for herself. It was a much needed break and time spent with her mother and grandmother. Just three days ago she returned. 

She sighs heavily, relieved that he was okay. Despite everything that happened between them she was happy to see him. "Caleb..." She whispered his name, turning to break the hold he had on her. 

His hand was gentle when he placed it on her shoulder. Ares was well aware of their hostile relationship. "Caleb." He nodded. "Glad to see you. We're fine for the most part. Just a dislocated shoulder. Lindy has it worse though. She has a gash on her leg that needs a doctor. I've stopped the bleeding for now but it'll only hold for so long." 

Lindy cursed herself and than at Ares. Her nails dug into his thigh as she slowly pulled herself up into a sitting position. "I’ll be fine." She gritted her teeth, narrowing her eyes. "I just need to..." The pain rippled through her as she fell back down. Her breathing was sketchy and hard. Hot flashes burned from within. Skin felt like it was on fire trying to build a tolerance to the pain. "I'll just lay here and not move."

"Wise choice." Ares grounded out, removing her hand from his thigh. "I haven't seen anyone else. We were separated." He continued. "I haven't heard anyone else cry for help."

Andrea Lambert had been walking around for several minutes trying to find any other living being. This had been the most brutal fight she had ever been in her entire life. When she joined SPD, she knew there would be tough battles but not this tough. She had her right hand resting on her left shoulder as she walked. Her shoulder had gotten separated during the big explosions. Blood streaked down one side of her face due to a cut right above her left eye. The left side of her bottom lip got busted up, resulting in a small amount of blood rolling down her chin. She tweaked her knee as well which caused her to have a limp. As she got closer to everyone, she called out, not knowing they were actually close by. "Hello, anyone out there?" She asked with a raised voice. "I feel like I got hit by a freaking Mack truck."

Lindy's head snapped to the left and her eyes changed when she heard the distant call for help. She strained her sight to see if she could make out who was out there. Only a faint outline. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes and tried to pick up the scent instead. Through the dirt, the dust and the debris, she pushed through. The blood and the tattered flesh, she was hit with a distinct familiar scent. It was the essences of a cat. And she knew who that cat belong too. 

It was on instinct to let a growl rumble deep in her chest. Her eyes shot open and she turned to the two guys. Her hand reached out and grabbed Ares. "It's Andi!" She exclaimed, using her other hand to point where she smelt her. "She's out there."

Ares looked to where Lindy had pointed but saw nothing. For a split second he thought maybe the cut on her head was far worse then he imagined and she was starting to hallucinate. "Lindy...I don't..."

But she cut him off. "I know she's out there. I know that fur balls scent anywhere." Her eyes flickered again, shimmering in the fire that was only a few feet away. "Trust me on this. Andi is out there."

"Easy there wolf girl," Ares told her, placing his hand on her shoulder and kept her from sitting up again. "I'll go take a look." He slowly stood to his feet, his legs almost giving out but managed to keep himself from collapsing. He turned to Caleb. "Watch her for me. I won't be long." And he made his way in the direction that Lindy said she knew where their friend was. 

Andi couldn't find it in herself to walk anymore but knew she had to keep going. It's not in her nature to give up no matter how much her back is against the wall. Right now she's very lucky to even be alive. "I really hope I find someone." She muttered to herself, still holding her separated shoulder. Her attempts to pop it back into place have proven unsuccessful. After another minute, she spots a figure in the near distance. She inches herself closer and recognizes the figure as Ares. A sigh of relief washed over her. She just hoped the others made it too.

Ares climbed through the rubble in search for Andi in hopes that Lindy was right and she wasn't losing her mind. His best friend had taken a nasty hit to the head and he knew that it would break her heart if she got this wrong. 

They were all in a state of shock. Their command base was in ruins and their Commander was missing. New Tech City fell, cries and screams could still be heard off in the distance and there wasn't a thing that they could do about it. Even with sore, battered bodies that would eventually heal, their powers to be the hero was gone. It didn't take extra enhancements like a wolf or even the feline they had on their team to notice the difference. Ares felt it in his body. The weakness was there.

Ares stepped over the piece of concrete in his way when movement caught his attention. His first reaction was to take his fighting stance in case it was Rissien's army coming through again to finish the job. But even so, it would be hopeless to fight. This would be one fight he would surely lose...again.

He looked up and there she was, walking his way. She looked rough like the rest if them. But her beauty only shined through. And she was cradling her shoulder as he had done. If there ever was a moment that he felt pure joy it was now. His heart fluttered with relief. 

She was alive. 

"Andi..." He called out her name, a smile he could not contain as he quickly made his way to her. 

Lindy watched Ares disappear into the darkness. Her nerves were rattling with uneasiness. She was alone with him now. Long awkward, silence filled the air worse then the smoke that was around them. It was starting to irritate her. She couldn't even have a conversation with him. Could they not be civil? There was only one way to find out...

She sucked in a deep breath holding it in and rolled to her side facing him. Pain shot up her leg into her side and back down again as she forced it down and pulled herself up onto her elbow. She sighs when no dizzy spell hit her. She anchored her left hand into the dirt and pushed herself up even more. There was an indescribable pain that shook her but Lindy fought it. That was as far as she got. She didn't want to push it anymore. She brushed her tangled mess of hair from her face and yelped when her fingers met the cut on her forehead. She kept her eyes on the ground, not even taking the chance to look at him as she spoke. "Can we not hate each other right now? Or be angry?" She asked him. "At least until this is over with, than we can go back to hating each other if you want."

The sound of his voice confirmed that the person she saw is indeed Ares. It meant the freaking world to know that she wasn't alone in all this. She limped her way to him in order to meet him halfway. "Thank goodness you're alive." A very weak smile is on her face due to the pain she was currently feeling. "Did anyone else make it?" She asked, not knowing whether or not the others made it.

Lindy watched Ares disappear into the darkness. Her nerves were rattling with uneasiness. She was alone with him now. Long awkward, silence filled the air worse then the smoke that was around them. It was starting to irritate her. She couldn't even have a conversation with him. Could they not be civil? There was only one way to find out...

She sucked in a deep breath holding it in and rolled to her side facing him. Pain shot up her leg into her side and back down again as she forced it down and pulled herself up onto her elbow. She sighs when no dizzy spell hit her. She anchored her left hand into the dirt and pushed herself up even more. There was an indescribable pain that shook her but Lindy fought it. That was as far as she got. She didn't want to push it anymore. She brushed her tangled mess of hair from her face and yelped when her fingers met the cut on her forehead. She kept her eyes on the ground, not even taking the chance to look at him as she spoke. "Can we not hate each other right now? Or be angry?" She asked him. "At least until this is over with, than we can go back to hating each other if you want."

He was glad to see her, no matter what their history was. Especially now. His eyes fell on her leg, a knot tying in his stomach. He watched as Ares ran off into the darkness. Caleb lifted his head, his eyes locking with Lindy's. "I don't hate you, you know."

Caleb bent down at her side. "This is not the time for any of this right now. Right now, we've got to focus. You can't walk, that we know. I'm going to have to help you out of here. Are you going to be okay with that? You and me, working together again?"

Ares met her half way and stopped. Before he could say anything he stepped forward and wrapped his arm around her carefully as he could, not wanting to cause her pain. Through the smoke scented hair and the dirt that was on her, he could still smell her lavender scent. "I'm so glad that you're okay." He muttered to her, a small smile touching his lips. He sighs heavily, not wanting to let her go. "Lindy and Caleb are okay. Lindy's hurt but she'll be fine." He told her smoothing down her hair with each pass he made. "Still waiting on Kassie. Anyone else, we're not sure."

He was close, so close that she could smell him. The old Lindy would have pushed him away, maybe even threatened him. She could have easily attacked him and demand why. Why did he have to be so pig headed and not see he could have everything, everything that she could offer. 

But the six months away changed her. She learned to deal and not hate so much. She let go of her aggressions and accepted it. It was painful and broke her heart. By letting go, it got easier. 

Lindy frowned and sighs heavily. He was right though. This wasn't the time or place to remence down memory lane and stir up feelings that should stay locked up for the time being. "As you wish." She said finally bringing herself to look up at him. "I don't have much of a choice." She said and bit back on the snarky attitude. "There's no problem. We can be civil, can we not?"

It was the first time that she truly got a good look with her surroundings. Looking at him longer than needed would stir those bruises she had. The Command base was in shambles, everything was from what she could see. "Not to be a thorn in the butt but what are we going to do? Where are we going to go?" She shifted her eyes, yellow sparking her normal brown color, looking searching deeper into the destruction.

She felt that pain again, and she clenched at her chest. It almost went unnoticed until the ache started to become too much. She was being pulled apart as the tie was severed. "There's so much of it..." Her words strayed from her. Her wolf internally howled with despair.

Ares met her half way and stopped. Before he could say anything he stepped forward and wrapped his arm around her carefully as he could, not wanting to cause her pain. Through the smoke scented hair and the dirt that was on her, he could still smell her lavender scent. "I'm so glad that you're okay." He muttered to her, a small smile touching his lips. He sighs heavily, not wanting to let her go. "Lindy and Caleb are okay. Lindy's hurt but she'll be fine." He told her smoothing down her hair with each pass he made. "Still waiting on Kassie. Anyone else, we're not sure."

"How could this have happened? This isn't how things were supposed to go." Andrea remarked as she lets Ares take care of her in any way he wanted. Even though he was hurt also, he still found in himself to help her out. That alone was enough to make her crack the smallest smile. She would have smiled bigger if she wasn't constantly wincing in pain. Right now she'd give anything to have her shoulder popped back into place. "Evil comes, we kick its ass, and then we repeat the process when more evil comes. That's how things are supposed to go." She sighed heavily.

He brushed his lips across her forehead, careful to avoid the wound. "I don't know. Everything happened so fast." He told her, keeping her close to him. 

They stood there for a few more minutes before he pulled away. "We should head back by Caleb and Lindy. Get your shoulder looked at too." He pointed to the direction behind him. "We'll have to find a safe place for the night."

"Where are we gonna go that's really safe?" Andrea asked without any hesitation whatsoever. This entire scenario is more intense than anything they have ever been through. Being the heroes they are, they're able to stop themselves from going completely insane.

Ares led the way back to where he left Caleb and Lindy, helping Andi along the way. "I'm not sure if there is any place safe to tell you the truth." He told her as he helped her over the same concrete slab he had to climb over before. Keeping his fingers intertwine with hers, they continued on. "But any place has to be better than being out here. We're in no condition to fight if Lord Rissien came back and saw us."

He was close, so close that she could smell him. The old Lindy would have pushed him away, maybe even threatened him. She could have easily attacked him and demand why. Why did he have to be so pig headed and not see he could have everything, everything that she could offer. 

But the six months away changed her. She learned to deal and not hate so much. She let go of her aggressions and accepted it. It was painful and broke her heart. By letting go, it got easier. 

Lindy frowned and sighs heavily. He was right though. This wasn't the time or place to remence down memory lane and stir up feelings that should stay locked up for the time being. "As you wish." She said finally bringing herself to look up at him. "I don't have much of a choice." She said and bit back on the snarky attitude. "There's no problem. We can be civil, can we not?"

It was the first time that she truly got a good look with her surroundings. Looking at him longer than needed would stir those bruises she had. The Command base was in shambles, everything was from what she could see. "Not to be a thorn in the butt but what are we going to do? Where are we going to go?" She shifted her eyes, yellow sparking her normal brown color, looking searching deeper into the destruction.

She felt that pain again, and she clenched at her chest. It almost went unnoticed until the ache started to become too much. She was being pulled apart as the tie was severed. "There's so much of it..." Her words strayed from her. Her wolf internally howled with despair.

Caleb furrowed his brow. She was right. Everything was gone. He felt anger bubbling up from within. Not towards her, for the current situation they were both in. "I don't know," He snapped. He closed his eyes, taking in a moment to gather himself up once more. He sighed. "I'm sorry. That wasn't meant for you."

He stood there for a moment, his hand rubbing against his chin in thought. If there had been any time to be the leader he always knew he was meant to be, this was it. The quiet moment felt more like hours passing by.

"First thing is we need to find everyone else," He broke his silence. "Once we figure out the remainder of the survivors, we find shelter. Nurse the wounded. Take care of everything that we can. We can't plan our next move properly. Not until we know everyone is okay and easy to care for."

Ares led the way back to where he left Caleb and Lindy, helping Andi along the way. "I'm not sure if there is any place safe to tell you the truth." He told her as he helped her over the same concrete slab he had to climb over before. Keeping his fingers intertwine with hers, they continued on. "But any place has to be better than being out here. We're in no condition to fight if Lord Rissien came back and saw us."

"Tell me about it. My shoulder hurts like a bitch." Andrea winced yet again as she continued along with Ares. He was certainly right about one thing though. They weren't in any condition to fight anyone or anything. None of them would be able to survive another full on attack right now.

Caleb furrowed his brow. She was right. Everything was gone. He felt anger bubbling up from within. Not towards her, for the current situation they were both in. "I don't know," He snapped. He closed his eyes, taking in a moment to gather himself up once more. He sighed. "I'm sorry. That wasn't meant for you."

He stood there for a moment, his hand rubbing against his chin in thought. If there had been any time to be the leader he always knew he was meant to be, this was it. The quiet moment felt more like hours passing by.

"First thing is we need to find everyone else," He broke his silence. "Once we figure out the remainder of the survivors, we find shelter. Nurse the wounded. Take care of everything that we can. We can't plan our next move properly. Not until we know everyone is okay and easy to care for."

Lindy paid no mind to his snap. She understood his frustrations and anger. His team was broken apart and one member was still missing. Everything that you fought for and worked so hard to do was taken away in a split second. They were defeated and down. "Don't worry about it. It's a lot to handle. Snarky snaps are only natural."

She pushed the annoying ache in her chest deep down for the moment. She couldn't do anything about it while she sat there helplessly.

She turned and looked at her leg. The bandage was still wrapped around her wound but now there was a small patch of blood in the middle. Ares little closure wasn't gonna hold now when there was a crack in it. She carefully removed the bandage from her leg and tossed it to the side. The gash was nasty looking, the area around it was dark red and a small line of blood trickled out. She unzipped her blazer and removed it and tucked it under her leg and than removed her blue shirt leaving just her tank top on. She needed to wrap it better and protect it more if she was planning on getting up from her spot. Clean bandages were best to keep it from getting infected. She used the small hole she found in her shirt to start the tare, giving her two pieces to work with. She took the bigger piece and started on one end of her leg and wrapped it. The moment the cotton fabric came down on her wound, it sent a shockwave of pain up and down her leg. "Son of a bitch..." She said through clenched teeth but she didn't stop and finished wrapping her leg. When she was done, her hands were shaking, perspiration damped her forehead, her eyes shifted and she was about to rip her leg off.

"Maybe...the other side...of..." Lindy forced out, sucking in a deep breath and breathed out through her nose. She used the last of her shirt to tie the makeshift bandage in place. "Command base isn't as demolished..." She turned her head and grumbled as the pain dissipated. "It can't all be destroyed."

"Tell me about it. My shoulder hurts like a bitch." Andrea winced yet again as she continued along with Ares. He was certainly right about one thing though. They weren't in any condition to fight anyone or anything. None of them would be able to survive another full on attack right now.

"We'll get you patched up in no time." He told her bringing their hands up to his mouth and kissed her knuckles lightly. "Before you know it, you'll be good as new." 

They kept on walking, not much further to go to where Lindy and Caleb were at. Just around the bend and she would be reunited with her friends. He didn't see it the first time he walked it. But than again he didn't watch his steps or the ground. Until now.

The object flickered in the fire, the lighting catching just at the right angle. He stopped in his tracks, tilting his head a little. "What the..." He muttered to himself as he let go of Andi's hand and stepped towards it. "Wait here..." He said, his heart thumping in his chest the closer he got to it. When he reached it, he squatted down and picked up the metal object, swiped it over his pants and his heart dropped when he saw the lettering. Dawson. 

That was Kassie's last name. He moved an inch towards the pile of rubble and moved a piece off to the side. Maybe this wasn't what his gut was telling him. That he wasn't about to find his friend.

Her hand fell to the ground. His heart shattered. Her hand was ice cold to the touch as he checked for a pulse. Nothing. "Kassie.." He whispered, falling forward onto his knees. 

Andrea, always being the curious one, makes her way over to see exactly what Ares found. The what turned into a who when she saw Kassie's lifeless body. Not a single word or sound came from her due to the shock she felt. She went to open her mouth to say something but no words would come out. Tears formed in her eyes and streaked down her dirty cheeks.

Caleb nodded his head at Lindy. He wasn't too sure himself, but it was a nice thought to have.

"It wouldn't hurt to look."

His brow furrowed for a moment, Ares and Andrea catching his eye. They were making their way back to them. They were safe. That's all that mattered. But something was holding them back. "Hey!" He called out to them. "Are you two okay?"

Caleb noticed they were looking down. Had they found something? Or more importantly, had they found someone?

Ares turned his head towards the sound of Caleb's voice, the few tears he had in him slid down his face but was quick to whip them away. This was not what he wanted to find. This wasn't suppose to happen. They weren't suppose to lose someone.

Their friend was dead.

He opened his mouth to speak but couldn't find the right words to tell them. He could only shake his head no. 

Ares turned back to Kassie, leaning forward and began to remove the debris from her. "Caleb. Lindy..." Ares finally found his voice. "You need to come..." 

The urgency in his voice sent a chill down her spine as Lindy looked towards Ares call and than looked up towards Caleb. The ache in her chest spiked and a sinking feeling of dread slammed into her heart. Her wolf pushed to the front but stayed where she was not unleashing herself. Something was wrong. 

"Ares..." She called out to him. "What is it?" 

He swallowed hard. "Just come now...please." His hands shook as he removed the last of the debris from her lifeless body. "Just come."