• We are currently in the process of re-aligning and updating the forum. Please be patient as we do this. Threads from the 'Discussions' forum are being seperated into their respective new forums based era. Other forums are also being updated and worked on in the process as well, so we ask for your patienceas this may take a few days.

Once forum re-alignment is done, the overall look, including the theme and banner will be changing to something permanent too as thats next up. So thank you for your patience!

PRE Team Update

Mesogog

Staff member

I'm looking at re-doing the entire PRE hierarchy. 

This is what I'm currently looking at doing:

Owner/Admin >> Super Moderator >> PRE Media

There will only be one admin...and that of course would be me. 

The number of Super Mods would be dependent on the growth and activity of PRE. Currently I have one, 1@Illy[/USER].

I'm currently looking at creating a PRE Media Team. They would be responsible for PRE's various forms of media and advertisement. They would also be gifted with Moderator privileges in the PRE Social Forums, but would not be as powerful or authorative as the PRE Super Mods of course and would be limited to some forums and abilities, not all. 

I'm currently looking for 3 people for this team. You will also get your own title as well. 

If you are interested, PM me. 

It's time to get things busy around here. This way if there are any odd hiccups with how smoothly or quickly the forum runs, I can slap them down rather quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyrmon

So they will be working on the twitters and stuff, so one person for each? Shall I hand over the Tumblr now? lol

So the PRE Media gang will also be like the baby mods? Awww! Good luck everyone! 

Mesogog

Staff member

1@Zephyrmon[/USER] They will be given control over all of PRE's Social Media formats and will be responsible for helping advertise PRE. And yep they will be baby mods with first dibs on becoming PRE Super Mods. :) 

And no, you started Tumblr so you can remain in control of it. lol

Zephyrmon

That's cool 1@Mesogog[/USER]

It's mine! ALL MINE!!! lol

I mean, again good luck to everybody! >_>  :55951522012214698292:

Mesogog

Staff member
I mean come on Zephy. Even when PRE was gone and during its highs and lows you've been there. It's the least I can do.  :blush: