KNavarro

Dino Charger! Energize! Kendra's Interview

You make it sound like you're offering yourself up as a sacrifice LOL but anyway why don't I keep things on the theme of Power Rangers? How long have you been into the show?

Edited by MattSarah

I officially became a fan back in the early 90s when MMPR first aired. I was introduced to it when I babysat my niece and nephew.

Besides still watching them I do cap for artwork. I have a lot of the seasons on DVD. No, I don't collect the toys, but I did watch the new movie and did like it.

Thanks, Pinkie! Great to be back!

My favorite season would probably still be Operation Overdrive mainly because it's different from other seasons. Only part I didn't like was the whole "Mack is a robot" thing.

Oh man! LOL

Well, their are a few I don't feel deserved the hype they received due mainly to bad writing. One of course would have to be Wild Force(I'm sorry, Beth).

Another I didn't care for was Turbo. It to me lacked the punch of previous seasons. I also felt it was a bad decision using a child as Rocky's replacement.

Btw just to throw this out there. My younger daughter, Katherine is now into Power Rangers.