nathanstlee

Xander Likes Chicken

Colonel Sanders in Australia?.....sweet! Now I really wanna move over there, they even have the best of the US :happy-little:

Thanks for posting this! :peaceful:

That's kinda degrading...from a kids show to a finger-lickin' good commercial. XP

Well to be fair, its not the same to be in a television show for the most part doesn't even air in your own country. (I don't think Mystic Force has aired in Aus).

That's kinda degrading...from a kids show to a finger-lickin' good commercial. XP

LOL i would say moving from power rangers to a tv advertisement is an upgrade..

Depends...but he was in a KFC Musical...that's degrading no matter how you put it. :p

I think it was cute, it made me laugh, but hey, that's just me i laugh at everything :furry:

PS: A while back Melanie Vallejo also from MF was in a degree deoderant commercial

All this time that ad has been on TV and I had no idea he was in Mystic Force lol. Thanks for this :happy:

(I don't think Mystic Force has aired in Aus).

no it hasnt, on free to air tv we're only up to Time Force and on pay tv we're up to SPD

I can't see it b/c it's quicktime. For some reason my computer never lets me watch quicktime videos.

Copy the link and paste it in Real Player. If Real won't play it, open preferences, and set Real to play mov files or Quicktime.

no it hasnt, on free to air tv we're only up to Time Force and on pay tv we're up to SPD

I thought we were up to SPD on free to air. I checked the guide, and it says its on Sat 11am on channel 7. It sucks that Australia is always behind though :biting:

I thought we were up to SPD on free to air. I checked the guide, and it says its on Sat 11am on channel 7. It sucks that Australia is always behind though :biting:

mabey we are, i havnt checked the paper for a while, but about a month ago it said Time Force was on at like 1am